The Hackerspaces Call-in
This monthly call-in is a chance for hacker spaces everywhere to hear what other spaces are up to. It occurs on the first Sunday and opens at 21:00 local time in the UK which is 13:00 Pacific Standard Time, 16:00 Eastern Standard Time, 21:00 Greenwich Mean Time, 22:00 Central European Time.
This time was chosen as a compromise between the different timezones in order to make international participation possible. We're trying a pirate pad for this next call in - Join us here - http://piratepad.net/1zIo1g5XID
 How to Call-in
Extension 77223(SPACE) on telephreak's phone network
Press * for the conf menu listing (mute/unmute, conf volume, personal volume, exit)
 US DID
You can use any of the following numbers to dial in, once connected dial 77223 to join the conference.
(206) 279-5242 WA IPKall Single call (202) 642-5118 USA GVoice Multi-line (206) 279-5243 WA IPKall Single call (360) 526-0564 WA IPKall Single call (360) 526-6335 WA IPKall Single call (425) 906-3749 WA IPKall Single call (641) 551-2791 IA SipNumber Unknown
note: the stanaphone lines are in the process of being disconnected(as of dec 1st).. but it hasnt happened yet, please update wiki when it does.
please check here for updates to this list
for information on international dial-ins take a look here
The radness of Telephreak is hosting this so go say hi/thanks on #firstname.lastname@example.org
 Technical notes
- Landline Callers: Please keep your GSM phones away from you landline, they cause buzzing, and 2-3 buzzers on one call is maddening. If you notice buzzing on your line, please mute yourself unless you're speaking.
- Cell callers: Please check your connection quality before joining the call, and try to get to a good location. If you notice buzzing on your line, please mute yourself unless you're speaking.
 Past Call-ins
This is a backlog of previous call-ins.
- Call-in/2008.11.30 - The first call-in.
- Call-in/2008.12.29 - The second call-in from C-Base, Berlin, Germany
- Call-in/2009.02.01 - The 3rd call-in, from Washington DC
- Call-in/2009.03.01 - The - you guessed right - 4th call-in.
- Call-in/2009.04.05 - The 5th call-in, obviously
- Call-in/2009.05.03 - 00000110 (Number 6)
- Call-in/2009-06-07 - Apparently, that should be no. 00000111 then.
- Call-in/2009-07-12 - Not playing ball - No. 8
- Call-in/2009-09-06 - Officially No. 9 (well the 9th recorded anyway) :-)
- Call-in/2009-11-01 - Should that be no 11?
- Call-in/2009-12-06 - Last of 2009.
- Call-in/2010-01-10 - 2nd Sunday of the month, due to 26C3 recovery.
- Call-in/2010-02-07 - Didn't happen.
- Call-in/2010-03-07 - March 2010.
- Call-in/2010-04-04 - April 2010.
- Call-in/2010-05-02 - May 2010.
- Call-in/2010-06-06 - June 2010.
- Call-in/2010-09-12 - September 2010.
- Call-in/2010-10-03 - October 2010.
- Call-in/2010-11-07 - November 2010.
- Call-in/2010-12-05 - December 2010.
- Call-in/2011-01-02 - January 2011.
- Call-in/2011-02-06 - February 2011.
- Call-in/2011-03-06 - March 2011.
- Call-in/2011-04-03 - April 2011.
- Call-in/2011-05-01 - May 2011.
- Call-in/2011-06-05 - June 2011.
- Call-in/2011-07-03 - July 2011.
- Call-in/2011-08-07 - August 2011.
- Call-in/2011-10-02 - October 2011.
- Call-in/2011-11-06 - November 2011.