audio recording
there is a commentable version of the recording at http://soundcloud.com/c-base/hackerspaces-phone-conference
temp URL: http://nada.null.priv.at/temp/hackerspaces-phone-conference.mp3 please mirror / put on hackerspaces.org (upload limit?)
The conference room opens at 4:50 EST Sunday Nov 30th (1:50 pm PST / 9:50pm UTC / 10:50pm CET). Phone in at 1-518-825-1400 (East Coast) the room code (aka Participant Access Code) is 45434 We have 30 'slots' on the call in.
To give an update, please R.S.V.P. on the call-in page at hackerspaces.org/wiki/Call-in If you really honestly can't figure out how to use a wiki, *sigh* RSVP to Astera via email.
 The schedule
- 4:50 to 5:00 - Show up. Chatter
- 5:00 to 5:10 - Intro. List of who's wants to make an update
- 5:10 -> ? Updates for all spaces that want to say something. 5 min max time limit.
- TheHacktory will give an update via Far McKon
- HackDC will give an update via Nickfarr
- sublab will give an update via Streetcleaner
- NYCResistor will give an update via Maximka & Wwward
- C4 will give an update via Lars Weiler & Jens Ohlig & Thorsten Haas
- VHS will give an update via Joe B
- Attraktor will give an intro via pesco
- FOULAB will give an update via Maxster
- Hacker Consortium will give an intro via SkyDog
- Makers Local 256 will give an intro via strages
- Cowtown_Computer_Congress will give an update on our negotiations on a location via jur1st
- Pumping Station:_One will give an update on our negotiations on a location via Eric Michaud
- Metalab will give an update via Fin
- hackerspaces.org will give an update via Astera
- NoiseBridge will give an update via Mitch Altman
- C-Base will give an update about c-base and congress preparation via t
- Add your hackerspace here if you want to give an update!
- ??? -> ?? Chatter until we get kicked off.
 Nov 30th: Participate
Join #hackerspaces on irc.freenode.net to discuss your participation and write your contact here:
- /tmp/lab is ready for Sunday to participate... cf #frlab
- C3D2 HQ is interested, contact us on our SILC channel
- sublab would like to participate -- Streetcleaner
- VHS is also interested in participating this Sunday
- Makers Local 256 will be participating.
- Hacker Consortium will be participating.
- (I will post the call-in number here. Please RSVP to FarMcKon@gmail.com if you want a 5 min slice to update everyone on what x-- trouble --x projects you're working on) : - Far McKon
- HacDC Will be participating! --Nickfarr 11:57, 29 November 2008 (CET)
- Cowtown_Computer_Congress - will be participating.
- Noisebridge will be participating -- Mitch Altman
- NYC Resistor will be participating -- Maximka & Wwward& Rose White & matt joyce
- C4 will be participating
- c-Base t tries to participate
- FOULAB Most likely.
- Texarkana Institute of Technology yeap