The call-in conference opens at 2 pm PDT (UTC-7) / 5 pm EDT (UTC-4) / 21:00 UTC / 23:00 CEST (UTC+2)
All information for dial-in can be found on the general Call-in page!
To give an update, please RSVP here:
 The schedule (UTC)
- 21:00 - chatter
- 21:10 - intro
- 21:25 - open end - updates for all spaces that want to say something; strict 05 min time limit.
- The_Technology_Collective_of_Houston will give an update via Chris, James or Brett
- Backspace will give an update via Tie-fighter
- Gumbo_Labs will give an update via SimonDorfman
- Hive76 will give an update via FarMcKon
- metalab will give an update via fin, who might actually not forget this time :)
- TOG will give an update via Jester
- ThinkHaus will give an update via Myrcurial
- pumpingstationone.org will give an update via Eric
- NYCResistor will give an dongs via openfly
- Syn2cat will give an update via Steve
- hackerspaces.org will give an update via Astera
- Noisebridge will give an update via Jof
- Add your hackerspace here if you want to give an update!
 Participate on IRC
Join #hackerspaces on irc.freenode.net to discuss your participation and write your contact here!
 Not attending the call-in?
Hey folks, won't be able to make it (was assuming it'd be on Sunday as usual)! However, just wanted to let you know that Fin planned a super nice thing for hackerspaces.org at the Metalab exhibition next Thursday, so it'd be awesome if as many people as possible could participate! Also, BruCon will have a huuuge hackerspace area at the conference location in September, so everyone is invited to bring their (Arduino) projects and show them off (hackerspaces exhibiting a project will get one conference ticket for free afaik); hackerspaces.org might also do a workshop there again - so let me know if you'd like to join in! -- Hack on, astera