Hackerspaces Global Space Program/Marketing
 Marketing Strategy
- Hackerspaces/fablabs/etc who will be undertaking the projects or wish to start their own
- The public who are interested in space
- Media who wish to cover us
 The Name
- 'Hacker' is still a negative word to many people. Should we change the name of the project to make it less intimidating and thus draw more support and interest from the public?
- CCC are using the term 'Hacker Space Program' in their project for the Hackerspace Global Grid. This could easily be confused with 'Hackerspace Space Program'
- More than anything else, the name is a real mouthful!