Open Wireless Kettle
 Sep 29 2012
Nathan followed-up with Sam and Charles on Friday at London Hackspace.
- Charles: Worked on schematics Friday night
- Sam: Will commit on Sunday.
- Nathan: Will continue to follow-up
 Sep 28 2012
Sam: What areas do you need to work on and progress so far? What do you need from Charles?
Charles: Same question. What do you need from Sam?
- Measures Levels. Using Digital Scales.
- Temperature Control
- (For a Boiler, Not This Product) Adds Water - Water Source Attachment - Siphon Pump
- Data - How many types of cup per ect, ect
- Stored at Pachube, Open Energy Monitor (local MySQL dB)
- Remote Kettle Telemetry / Cue for Order Time of Arrival / Cup Ordering
- Instruction Readout: each LED represents: Coffee or Tea. How many sugars? Milk?
- USB for external display, ect.
 Specification Chain
- Design - CAD
- Sam todo: sketch idea and general arrangement in Google Sketchup
- Integrate & Conclude Design
- Final Prototype
- Bill of Materials
- Determine Costs / Markup
 Open Source License
GPL V3 Affero __author__ = "" __copyright__ = "Copyright 2012" __credits__ = [""] __license__ = "GPL Affero" __version__ = "3" __maintainer__ = "" __email__ = "" __status__ = "Prototype" #"Prototype", "Development", or "Production". This file is part of Open Wireless Kettle. foobar is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. foobar is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero Public License along with foobar. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
 Ask the Crowd
What other features would you like from your kettle?
Saves Time / Water / Energy
 Crowd Funding
- Kickstarter - Requires US Bank Account - Partner with Wikispeed and Open Source Ecology
 Donation Reward
- Every $100 connects London Hackspace hardware described as the donor's name to the internet.
 Core Group
- Sam - Software / Hardware Engineer
- Charles - Fabrication
- Nathan - Architect