State or District
Date of founding
Number of members
|Location||-34° 3' 3.1176", 150° 49' 35.7312"|
Current Status of Space: ACTIVE
Hi, you've reached the listing for the RoboDojo MakerSpace. We're currently meeting at 7/3 Hollylea Rd, Leumeah NSW on Monday nights and most Saturdays.
Happy for all people to come around and check us out, we're always eager to gain more members so that we can share projects/knowledge and do more things :D
At this stage financial contributions towards the running of the facilities is welcomed but optional. $40/month is the average suggested amount. However we would rather have you here hacking that avoiding coming along because you can't afford it, so drop in and have a chat!
If this sounds like something you're interested in, please hop on over to the forums or on the IRC channel and say G'day!
Things that we have at the space
- CNC machine for drilling/routing
- Large CNC router
- 3D Printers
- Vaccuum forming table
- 130W Laser Cutter
- Hot wire cutter/foam bender
- Various Power tools, Drills/Power Saws/Grinders etc.
- Various Electronics equipment, Soldering Irons/Hot Air Rework Station/Infrared BGA Rework Station/Testing Equipment etc.
Things currently in progress
- Meeting most Monday nights and Saturdays at 7/3 Hollylea Rd, Leumeah NSW 2560
- IRC Channel (a little quiet but a few of us hang out here #robodojo on FreeNode)
- Facebook group (most of our online communication happens here - also announcements regarding opening times)
- Arranging work areas around the space
- Increase membership
- Participate in and document Projects
- Find a permanent location
- Advertise space in the area
- Develop website
|This Hackerspace has a||Lasercutter|
|This Hackerspace has a||3D Printer|
|This Hackerspace has a||CNC|
|This Hackerspace has a||Welder|
|This Hackerspace has a||Hot Air Rework Station|
|This Hackerspace has a||Soldering Iron|
|This Hackerspace has a||Sewing Machine|
|This Hackerspace has a||Kitchen|