Meeting January 4, 2011
 The Project
- to establish a hacklab space
- attract committed members
- bring finances to a break-even level
 How do we get there
- find a space for less than $320/month
- using word of mouth, get 8 or more members to commit to a membership
- charge $50/month
- $80/month insurance
- we need a list of requirements from a landlord before we rent
- ORG - Invite Ross McCubbin from NOTA to next OHM Base meeting (James)
- MEMBERS - Create Facebook Group and promote the "sign-up" form (Cory) - DONE! ✓
- SPACE - Contact Sandy to ask: (Luke) - DONE! ✓
- Legal entity requirements
- Monthly costs?
- Insurance costs, requirements?
- Down payment?
- Cost for utilities (internet, cleaning, etc.)
- Confirm 24hr access is OK
- Lease commitments?
- Confirm all the goodies we can get our hands on to call our own. :)
- MEMBERS - Create "pre" commitment list of members on Google Forms (Ben) - DONE! ✓