- Discuss Centre for Change rent increases
- Iron out Membership rates (and up front fee if needed)
- Locking in members
- Idea* Marketing strategy incl. membership attraction, media plan etc (needs to be consistent ie. *logo/slogan/colours/letterheads/ppt/everything to this nature). Once the group provides some overall direction a small group can run with this and report back to everyone with their work. James (me) will volunteer to help with this.
- Move in Saturday instead. There's a big press conference happening friday in our building and we don't want to disturb it.
Centre for Change rent increase
- everyone seems to agree that this is ok. If it becomes a problem in year 3 or 4, we'll figure out some alternatives then.
- full members $50/month
- students $25/month - need proof of current enrollment
- registration fee $20 (should cover costs)
- guest visit $5
- dues paid on the 20th of every month
- look into getting a PayPal account to handle subscriptions
- children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- 1 child/adult allowed only
- valid photo ID
Locking in members
- Membership package includes
- Registration form
- Rules and Regulations
- Rights and Responsibilities
- 5 guest passes
- parking pass
- we'll address the issues as the need arises, but we will use the energy of our committee if someone feels like figuring some of this stuff out.
Move into new space
- we'll try to get the keys for Feb 25th, and we'll start moving stuff into the space on Feb 26th.
LAN Party Fundraiser
- Friday, March 11th
- Free for members, $5 for non-members
- We need to be ready to accept new members at this event! Membership packages ready.
- If people join during the event, we can put their $5 toward their membership fee.
- We'll provide pizza
- Beverages will be $1 each, or BYOB
- use FB to promote event
- whatever games... use FB to discuss what people want to play
- Understand how NOIC wants the money for rent (cash/cheques)
- Look into setting up a bank account
- $300 a month for damage up to 900
- Ask judy to see if she'll ask ross for the money
- Look into getting keys on feb 25th for moving in on the 26th
- Look into network access
- Anthony to make projections